It is estimated that upwards of 90% of disease is stress related and believed that nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Total elimination of anxiety and pressure in today’s world may be idealistic but massage can, without a doubt, help manage stress.
This translates into:
- Decreased anxiety
- Enhanced sleep quality
- Greater energy
- Improved concentration
- Increased circulation
- Reduced fatigue
Furthermore, clients often report a sense of perspective and clarity after receiving a massage. The emotional balance provided can often be just as vital and valuable as the more tangible physical benefits.
What does an Affinity massage do for me
- Alleviates low-back pain and improves range of motion
- Enhances immunity by stimulating lymph flow - the body's natural defence system
- Exercises and stretches weak, tight or atrophied muscles
- Helps you prepare for and recover from strenuous gym workouts
- Improves the condition of the body's largest organ - the skin
- Increases joint flexibility
- Lessens depression and anxiety
- Promotes tissue regeneration, reduces scar tissue and stretch marks
- Pumps oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
- Reduces spasms and cramping
- Relaxes and softens injured, tired and overused muscles
- Releases endorphins - amino acides that work as the body's natural painkiller
- Relieves migraine pain
Increase the Benefits with Frequent Visits
A massage enables you to face your world with a feeling of inner and outer wellbeing. Receiving massage frequently can do even more. Taking part in this form of regularly scheduled self-care can play a huge part in how healthy you'll be and how youthful you'll remain with each passing year. Budgeting time and money for treatment at consistent intervals is truly an investment in your health. And remember: just because massage feels like a pampering treat doesn't mean it is any less therapeutic. Consider massage appointments a necessary piece of your health and wellness plan, and work with Affinity to establish a treatment schedule that best meets your needs.
This powerful massage delivers stress reflief, muscle strengthening, lymphatic drainage and reactivates the circulation. Overall flexibility, balance and inner wellbeing is improved and specific reflexology points are activated. Skin is nourished and restored from the bamboo bio extract used throughout the massage. Bamboo massage therapy benefits women who have concerns of heavy tired legs or tight muscular problems, men who have an active sporty lifestle and require deep work to soften and break down muscular tensions. Great as part of a detox and weight loss program and ideal for linking with sports massage.
- Circulator system is stimulated
- It improves the muscular and nervous system functions
- Improves lymphatic circulation, assisting the removal of fluids and toxins
- Stimulates cellular activity and repair and deeply nourishes the skin
- Breaks down and softens adhesions
- Assists lactic acid removal - reducing pain
- Can help to manage stess
- It can also help specific problems such as: leg aches, neck and shoulder pain, tendonitis and migraines.
The technique of pressure and frictional sliding encourages tissue and drainage regeneration. In effect this helps to combat cellulite and reshape the silhouette of the body. The different sizes of bamboo canes are essential for exploring every inch of the body.
Foot and hand baths & massages are wonderful tools to perform treatments on specific areas and are both energising and relaxing.
When looking at the philosophy of reflexology, you will see that the whole body is represented in the feet, and this might be the reason why so many people experience a whole range of positive effects from having a professional foot treatment. A footbath and massage revives tired and burning feet (and a tired body) and is a great way to nourish, beautify & pamper your hard-working and often forgotten feet.
There are many benefits of having a hand care treatment from both a health perspective as well as for emotional and mental well being. Having attractive, smooth & supple hands evokes a sense of confidence in a person that transfers to all other aspects of life. The time it takes to get an Affinity hand care treatment is a great way to relax and unwind.
Affinity hand & foot treatments are an all natural way to bring moisture back into your most used body parts - your hands and feet. These innovative hand and foot treatments include purification by rose water and specially designed masks. The treatments enhance wellbeing, melt away stress and have long-lasting, positive effects.
Accentuate your eyes with an Affinity finishing touch eyebrow or eyelash treatment
Please note that a 24 hour patch test is required prior to tinting treatments
Affinity uses the best available products and techniques to ensure your waxing treatments are super efficient and leave you smooth and relaxed